FOUNDER & FORMER CEO
Erik D. Prince is a US-born entrepreneur, philanthropist, Navy SEAL veteran and private equity investor with business interests in Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and North America. A strong supporter of economic development in emerging markets, he is the founder and chairman of Frontier Resource Group, a private equity firm that invests in transformative natural resource projects. He is also the chairman of Frontier Services Group, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange that provides logistics and transportation services in Africa. Prior to establishing the Frontier Group of companies, Mr. Prince founded and ultimately sold Blackwater USA, a provider of global security, training and logistics solutions to the US Government and others, which he sold in 2010 and Presidential Airways, a global transportation company with over 70 aircraft operating in emerging markets. Mr. Prince is married and between himself and his wife Stacy enjoy raising 12 children. He was educated at Hillsdale College in Michigan and upon graduation joined the US Navy, where he served as a Navy SEAL officer until 1996. Mr. Prince’s philanthropic endeavors are focused on refugees, humanitarian relief and economic development. Mr. Prince’s career of extensive professional engagements throughout the world give him a unique perspective on developing economic trends, opportunities and risks to consider.
SPEECH TOPICS COVERED:
- National Security Trends and Necessary Reforms
- Effective Resolution for the Global War on Terror
- China Belt and Road Investment
- Global emerging market investment opportunities and risk mitigation
- China and Strategic minerals. How does America catch up?
- Homeland Security & Smart/Safe City Investment Trends for tomorrow
- East India Company 2.0, The next generation solution for failed state stabilization.
- Entrepreneurship and leadership: The rise and political demise of defense contractor Blackwater.
Booking Requests & Media Inquiries | firstname.lastname@example.org